Boundary pressure across a line

Hi all,

I have a constant boundary condition to apply at one side of my domain. At the side, there are 100 points, and I have the pressure time series at each points. I tried to add boundary condition at each point in bc file, and input the time series in rfd file. Will OGS know this is a boundary across the line, rather than points boundary condition?

Thanks,

Xuan

Dear Xuan,

If you define points, OGS will treat the BCs as points. Why is it important that you have a line as a BC in your example?

Cheers,

Marc

···

Am 29.12.2014 14:10 schrieb “Xuan Yu” xuanyupsu@gmail.com:

Hi all,

I have a constant boundary condition to apply at one side of my domain. At the side, there are 100 points, and I have the pressure time series at each points. I tried to add boundary condition at each point in bc file, and input the time series in rfd file. Will OGS know this is a boundary across the line, rather than points boundary condition?

Thanks,

Xuan

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups “ogs-users” group.

To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to ogs-users+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.

For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Hi Marc,
Thanks, I was planning to save the coupled simulation results, and then I can only simulate the Richards flow, which will save me computation cost. I will try to avoid the BC.

Xuan

···

On Tuesday, December 30, 2014 11:29:28 AM UTC-5, Marc Walther wrote:

Dear Xuan,

If you define points, OGS will treat the BCs as points. Why is it important that you have a line as a BC in your example?

Cheers,

Marc

Am 29.12.2014 14:10 schrieb “Xuan Yu” xuan...@gmail.com:

Hi all,

Thanks,

Xuan

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups “ogs-users” group.

To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to ogs-users+...@googlegroups.com.

For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.