How to control BHE inlet temperature by its outlet temperature

HELLO,everyone. I’m a beginner of OGS.I have found that ogs provide four type of flow and temperature control patterns to control the inlet conditions of BEH ,for example ,"<flow_and_temperature_control>TemperatureCurveFlowCurve <flow_rate_curve>flow_rate</flow_rate_curve>".
I would like to know if there are other ways to control the entry conditions for BHE,such as a python script.When the inlet temperature change is complicated, linear interpolation method is more troublesome.In addition, I want to use the outlet temperature of BHE to control the inlet temperature, which is also very difficult . I would appreciate it if someone could give me some advice,thanks.

Hello,
there are 6 types of BHE boundary conditions in current BHE process, which can be found in https://gitlab.opengeosys.org/ogs/ogs/-/blob/master/ProcessLib/HeatTransportBHE/BHE/FlowAndTemperatureControl.h

Of course, you can also read and reset BHE inflow and outflow temperatures through a python script. However, I did not see difficulty of using linear interpolation method to control BHE inflow temperature and flow rate. Maybe you can provide more information related to your scenario.

Best regards,
Chaofan

Hello,Chaofan
Thanks for your reply. You are right,it is not difficult to control inlet temperature by means of linear interpolation .But when the inlet temperature fluctuates irregularly over time, this method requires a large amount of input data.So I want to use a python scrip to read a TXT or some other type of document to contorl the inlet temperature.However, I don’t know how to add a python scripts into a .prj file .It doesn’t seem to be difficult, but it does have some difficulties for me. I need more time to learn the software :)
Best wishes
Jiang kun