OGS Community Meeting 2016

Dear All,

Program_OGS_CM2016.pdf (248 KB)

···

attached you find the program of the coming annual OGS community meeting, which will take place

at the UFZ - Vislab (Building 7.2), Permoserstr. 15,
        Leipzig, Germany.

best regards

Thomas

Am 19.09.2016 um 16:15 schrieb Info@OpenGeoSys:
        Dear OGS Developers, Users & Friends
        we are glad to announce that the **OpenGeoSys Community Meeting 2016**             will take place on

7th of December 2016 at the UFZ in Leipzig, Germany .

The annual meeting is intended to inform the community about progress and activities related to OGS developments and applications since our last assembly 2015.

Presentations:

If you want to present your work, results or ideas, then please send a title of your presentation to info@opengeosys.org            .
        We would like to arrange the program as soon as possible and we would be grateful if you can give us a feedback latest until October 31<sup>st</sup>.

The registration is open now. Please register by sending an email to with your name and affiliation.

Accommodation:

Please contact us if you wish to reserve a suite in the Suite Hotel Leipzig, which is located near the UFZ (walkable distance, single room 66€ / double room 90€).
        You can find other offers e.g. for standard or comfort rooms e.g. at .
        Info: December is Christmas market time in Leipzig and hotels in the city center will be booked out usually pretty early.
      PS: This year you can combine your community meeting participation with the

** INTERPORE - First German National Chapter Meeting** which will take place December 5-6 2016, just directly before the OGS Meeting. For more information please have a look here:

PPS: The annual general meeting and members meeting of the non-profit scientific society

OpenGeoSys
e.V. will take place as an evening event during these days as well.

Thank you very much
        and best regards

Thomas Kalbacher

info@opengeosys.org

http://suitehotel-leipzig.de/
https://www.interpore.org/events/interpore-conference-programs/first-german-national-chapter-meeting

Cheers, Wenqing

···

Dear Thomas,

Thanks for your invitation. Unfortunately, I cannot come this evening. I asked Eunseon but she has a German course. Anyway, I will meet these guys tomorrow.

Sorry I just broadcasted my message to Thomas by an accidentally clicking replying.

···

On 12/06/2016 12:55 PM, Wenqing Wang wrote:

Dear Thomas,

Thanks for your invitation. Unfortunately, I cannot come this evening. I asked Eunseon but she has a German course. Anyway, I will meet these guys tomorrow.

Cheers,

Wenqing