Output Young or bulk modulus

Dear all,

I have writen and I am using a function for evolution of the Young modulus depending on mechanical variables. I would like to know if there is a way to have in output the value of the Young modulus or the bulk modulus to control my results.

Does anyone know how to do that? May be people who are using the Lubby1 model for strain dependant Young modulus have already encounter the same problem?

Thank you in advance!

Best regards,

Antoine Jacquey

If you want to output the variable by element-wise or node wise, you can write a function to calculate the values, save the values into a vector (or an array), and return the vector for Tecplot or VTK output.

ยทยทยท

On 29.09.2014 10:48, Antoine Jacquey wrote:

Dear all,

I have writen and I am using a function for evolution of the Young modulus depending on mechanical variables. I would like to know if there is a way to have in output the value of the Young modulus or the bulk modulus to control my results.

Does anyone know how to do that? May be people who are using the Lubby1 model for strain dependant Young modulus have already encounter the same problem?

Thank you in advance!

Best regards,

Antoine Jacquey
--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "ogs-users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to ogs-users+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com <mailto:ogs-users+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com>.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout\.

Ok, I will try that.

Thank you very much.

Antoine