A problem about using OGS6 on Ubuntu

Dear experts of OGS:
I have compiled OGS6 on my ubuntu platform, and the result is shown in attached picture “compiled result”. Then I go to**"/source/build/bin"** directory and find that ogs binary file is 53.3MB, which is much greater than that provided by official website. I don’t know whether it is normal?

Also, I copy the binary file ogs to project file directory**"~/TH2M/Newton"** and open terminal in this directory, and type the command "./ogs -o ~/software/ ~/TH2M/Newton/". Unfortunately, i still can not obtain the result, and the error shows in attached picture “error”. I would really appreciate it if you can help me!

Zheng Qiang

Best wishes

2016/2/16

Dear Zheng,

it seems that the project you want to run is for OGS-5 so you need to build this: GitHub - ufz/ogs5: OpenGeoSys THM/C simulator version 5

OGS-6 has a different input file specification and is still in development.

Best,
Lars

···

Am 16.02.2016 um 12:08 schrieb zheng992328@gmail.com:

Dear experts of OGS:
        I have compiled OGS6 on my ubuntu platform, and the result is shown in attached picture "compiled result". Then I go to "/source/build/bin" directory and find that ogs binary file is 53.3MB, which is much greater than that provided by official website. I don't know whether it is normal?
       Also, I copy the binary file ogs to project file directory "~/TH2M/Newton" and open terminal in this directory, and type the command "./ogs -o ~/software/ ~/TH2M/Newton/". Unfortunately, i still can not obtain the result, and the error shows in attached picture "error". I would really appreciate it if you can help me!

Zheng Qiang
Best wishes
2016/2/16

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "ogs-users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to ogs-users+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout\.
<compiled result.png><error.png>

Dear Lars,
Thanks for your reply! I have downloaded ogs5 source code and compiled it and eventually obtained expected result. But I don’t know how to generate those program files like .bc, .ic, etc. in a simple way since GINA can’t be used on Linux. Could you give me some suggestion about how to generate program files in an easy way on Linux. Thanks a lot!

Zheng Qiang

Best wishes

在 2016年2月16日星期二 UTC+8下午8:41:29,Lars Bilke写道:

···

Dear Zheng,

it seems that the project you want to run is for OGS-5 so you need to build this: https://github.com/ufz/ogs5

OGS-6 has a different input file specification and is still in development.

Best,
Lars

Am 16.02.2016 um 12:08 schrieb zheng...@gmail.com:

Dear experts of OGS:
I have compiled OGS6 on my ubuntu platform, and the result is shown in attached picture “compiled result”. Then I go to “/source/build/bin” directory and find that ogs binary file is 53.3MB, which is much greater than that provided by official website. I don’t know whether it is normal?
Also, I copy the binary file ogs to project file directory “~/TH2M/Newton” and open terminal in this directory, and type the command “./ogs -o ~/software/ ~/TH2M/Newton/”. Unfortunately, i still can not obtain the result, and the error shows in attached picture “error”. I would really appreciate it if you can help me!

Zheng Qiang
Best wishes
2016/2/16

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups “ogs-users” group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to ogs-users+...@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
<error.png>