GINA Protocol file txt

Dear Users and Developers,

I have been running the new version of GINA in my windows 10. I was previously using the 3.1 and it was working well. However, in the new version, the open-ogs fails to star when I select the option of writing a protocol-file txt. I tried reinstalling the old version again, but it is giving me the same problem ever since I started using the new version. Please let me know your opinion and possible solutions.

Thanks in advance.

Jhonny Encalada,

Dear Jhonny

I have checked your problem. You are right, there comes a error message in the dos box. I don’t know why. But OGS is still running and after the calculation you have a protocol file.

Best regards

···

Dear Users and Developers,

I have been running the new version of GINA in my windows 10. I was previously using the 3.1 and it was working well. However, in the new version, the open-ogs fails to star when I select the option of writing a protocol-file txt. I tried reinstalling the old version again, but it is giving me the same problem ever since I started using the new version. Please let me know your opinion and possible solutions.

Thanks in advance.

Jhonny Encalada,

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups “ogs-devs” group.

To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to ogs-devs+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.

For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.