HM response in fractures

Dear all,

I have found the chapter “13.4.1 Hydro-Mechanical Response of a Single Fracture Within a Rock Matrix” from the OGS book really interesting. I try to find a similar example in the benchmark folder without success. I also noticed that in the manual pdf, parts about fractures refer always to a frac_test benchamark I couldn’t find.

Do you know where I could find the input files from these two examples?

Thank you very much in advance.

All the best,

Antoine
PhD Student
GFZ Potsdam

You can ask Fabien @GFZ.

Best,
Wenqing

···

On 15.08.2014 09:45, Antoine Jacquey wrote:

Dear all,

I have found the chapter "13.4.1 Hydro-Mechanical Response of a Single Fracture Within a Rock Matrix" from the OGS book really interesting. I try to find a similar example in the benchmark folder without success. I also noticed that in the manual pdf, parts about fractures refer always to a *frac_test* benchamark I couldn't find.

Do you know where I could find the input files from these two examples?

Thank you very much in advance.

All the best,

Antoine
PhD Student
GFZ Potsdam
--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "ogs-users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to [email protected] <mailto:[email protected]>.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout\.

Dear Antoine,

fract_test likely refers to the fracture benchmark in a 1 m thick

PM, whereas the benchmark I provided is about a 20m fault in a km
thick sequence of units.

I can send you those files if you cannot download them.

Best wishes,

F.
···

On 15.08.2014 09:45, Antoine Jacquey
wrote:

Dear all,

    I have found the chapter "13.4.1 Hydro-Mechanical Response of a

Single Fracture Within a Rock Matrix" from the OGS book really
interesting. I try to find a similar example in the benchmark
folder without success. I also noticed that in the manual pdf,
parts about fractures refer always to a frac_test
benchamark I couldn’t find.

    Do you know where I could find the input files from these two

examples?

    Thank you very much in advance.



    All the best,



    Antoine

    PhD Student

    GFZ Potsdam

–

  You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google

Groups “ogs-users” group.

  To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it,

send an email to [email protected].

  For more options, visit [https://groups.google.com/d/optout](https://groups.google.com/d/optout).

-- Priv. Doz. Dr. Fabien Magri
Section 5.3/ Hydrogeology
Tel.: +49 (0)331/288-28723
Fax: +49 (0)331/288-1529
Email: _______________________________________
Helmholtz Centre Potsdam
GFZ German Research Centre For Geosciences
Public Law Foundation State of Brandenburg
Heinrich-Mann-Allee 18/19
Raum 301, 14473 Potsdam

[email protected]