How can I convert GMSH meshs to OGS meshs with the tool GMSH2OGS?

Dears
Hi
Please help me How can I convert GMSH meshs to OGS meshs with the tool GMSH2OGS?

Best Regards

After having generated the mesh with GMSH, go to menu File >> Export >> set the filename to something.msh, click save and then a pop-up window will appear, where you must choose the mesh format “Version 2 ASCII”

Dear Lurpi,
Really appreciate for your suggestion.
In fact, I can generated the GMSH mesh with the mesh format “Version 2 ASCII”. What I really want to know is how to transform the mesh with the format “Version 2 ASCII” to the mesh that OGS can read.
As far as I know ,OGS can not read the mesh with the format “Version 2 ASCII” directly.
Best wishes,
Wang_J

If you are referring to OGS6, to generate the vtu mesh premesh.vtu that can be visualized in Paraview starting from the GMSH mesh output.msh:
GMSH2OGS -i output.msh -o premesh.vtu -e
and for this vtu to be used in OGS6 best to check the order of the nodes:
NodeReordering -i premesh.vtu -o ogs_mesh.vtu -m 1

The file ogs_mesh.vtu is then ready to be used in your numerical model.

Please note that the mesh domain of interest must be defined as Physical surface/volumes in GMSH.

If you need to convert for OGS5, I am not familiar with the GMSH2OGS tool of OGS, but you can try to use some scripts I created for my own use (read: no guarantee on them, no manual or documentation available):

Dear Lurpi,
Really appreciate for your suggestion.My problem has been solved.
Best wishes,
Wang_J