Incorporation of new constitutive model

Hi All,
I developed a series of constitutive models for soft clay considering associated and non-associated flow rule. Most cases I used Modified Cam Clay (MCC) Framework, Perzyna’s Overstress theory, Bounding surface theory. For validation, I considered conventional triaxial tests and true-triaxial tests (drained test, undrained test, creep test, ocr effect, strain rate test…).

In my models, five parameters are identical to the MCC model. The other parameters are the secondary compression index and shape parameter. Last two parameters also can be obtained from experiments, i.e., conventional triaxial test.

Now, I want to incorporate my models in ogs 5. Can any one brief me the dependency tree for the MCC model in ogs 5? To be more specific, the MCC model is available in rf_msp_new.cpp. What are the other file, where the MCC model was declared?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Mohammad

Where to change for adding a new model:

1)  rf_msp_new.cpp,

*  input: std::ios::pos_type CSolidProperties::Read(std::ifstream* msp_file)

(see   if (sub_line.find("CAM-CLAY") != string::npos), around line 855  )

* member function for the model, see

CSolidProperties::CalStress_and_TangentialMatrix_CC (start from line 7477)

CSolidProperties::CalStress_and_TangentialMatrix_CC_SubStep (start from line 7957)

2) fem_ele_vec.cpp,  void CFiniteElementVec::LocalAssembly_continuum(const int update), where the model is used.
···

On 11/28/18 10:58 PM, Mohammad Islam wrote:

Hi All,
I developed a series of constitutive models for soft clay considering associated and non-associated flow rule. Most cases I used Modified Cam Clay (MCC) Framework, Perzyna’s Overstress theory, Bounding surface theory. For validation, I considered conventional triaxial tests and true-triaxial tests (drained test, undrained test, creep test, ocr effect, strain rate test…).

In my models, five parameters are identical to the MCC model. The other parameters are the secondary compression index and shape parameter. Last two parameters also can be obtained from experiments, i.e., conventional triaxial test.
      Now, I want to incorporate my models in ogs 5. Can any one brief me the dependency tree for the MCC model in ogs 5? To be more specific, the MCC model is available in  rf_msp_new.cpp. What are the other file, where the MCC model was declared?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Mohammad

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "ogs-users" group.

To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to ogs-users+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.

For more options, visit [https://groups.google.com/d/optout](https://groups.google.com/d/optout).

Dear Wenqing Wang,
Thank you.

Regards,

Mohammad

···

On Thursday, 29 November 2018 04:11:04 UTC-5, Wenqing Wang wrote:

2) fem_ele_vec.cpp,  void CFiniteElementVec::      LocalAssembly_continuum(const int update), where the model is used.
  On 11/28/18 10:58 PM, Mohammad Islam wrote:

Hi All,

Now, I want to incorporate my models in ogs 5. Can any one brief me the dependency tree for the MCC model in ogs 5? To be more specific, the MCC model is available in  rf_msp_new.cpp. What are the other file, where the MCC model was declared?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Mohammad

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "ogs-users" group.

To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to ogs-users+...@googlegroups.com.

For more options, visit [https://groups.google.com/d/optout](https://groups.google.com/d/optout).

Where to change for adding a new model:

1)  rf_msp_new.cpp,

*  input: std::ios::pos_type CSolidProperties::Read(std::ifstream* msp_file)

(see   if (sub_line.find("CAM-CLAY") != string::npos), around line 855  )

* member function for the model, see

CSolidProperties::CalStress_    and_TangentialMatrix_CC (start from line 7477)

CSolidProperties::CalStress_and_TangentialMatrix_CC_    SubStep (start from line 7957)