OGS build failure

Dear all,

I installed CMAKE 2.8 and I have visual studio 64 installed on my laptop. I am trying to build ogs from the source that I got from Kiel. However, I cannot get past the error in configuration process. I am using Cmake GUI for the build.

I have attached the screenshot of the error. Please help me to figure out what is going on wrong.

Thanks
Sreejith

The screenshot is attached.

···

On Sat, Dec 22, 2012 at 8:27 PM, Sreejith Pulloor Kuttanikkad sreejithpk@gmail.com wrote:

Dear all,

I installed CMAKE 2.8 and I have visual studio 64 installed on my laptop. I am trying to build ogs from the source that I got from Kiel. However, I cannot get past the error in configuration process. I am using Cmake GUI for the build.

I have attached the screenshot of the error. Please help me to figure out what is going on wrong.

Thanks
Sreejith

Dear Sreejith,

the source code you got seems to be missing the OGS-subdirectory as stated in the CMake error message. So there should be the following directory:

E:/ogs/sources_09_2012/OGS

For which I assume that it is missing. You can see the content of this directory here:

https://svn.ufz.de/ogs/browser/trunk/sources/OGS

Regards,
Lars.

···

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

Lars Bilke

Helmholtz-Zentrum für Umweltforschung GmbH - UFZ Permoserstr. 15, 04318 Leipzig
Telefon: +49 (0)341 235-1881
Email: lars.bilke@ufz.de

http://www.ufz.de/index.php?en=14171

Am 22.12.2012 um 18:29 schrieb Sreejith Pulloor Kuttanikkad <sreejithpk@gmail.com>:

On Sat, Dec 22, 2012 at 8:27 PM, Sreejith Pulloor Kuttanikkad <sreejithpk@gmail.com> wrote:
Dear all,

Thanks
Sreejith

<build_fail.PNG>

Hello Sreejith,

I am by far no expert but try to compile OGS in a directory withouth blank spaces. Currently you are using C:/Program Files/OGS or C:/Program Files (x86)/OGS according to your screenshots. Put your sources folder directly under C e.g. like this:
C:/OGS/
and try again.

All the best
Tilmann Pfeiffer

···

Am 22.12.2012 18:29, schrieb Sreejith Pulloor Kuttanikkad:

On Sat, Dec 22, 2012 at 8:27 PM, Sreejith Pulloor Kuttanikkad > <sreejithpk@gmail.com <mailto:sreejithpk@gmail.com>> wrote:

Dear all,

I installed CMAKE 2.8 and I have visual studio 64 installed on
    my laptop. I am trying to build ogs from the source that I got
    from Kiel. However, I cannot get past the error in configuration
    process. I am using Cmake GUI for the build.
    I have attached the screenshot of the error. Please help me to
    figure out what is going on wrong.

Thanks
    Sreejith