OGS5 -- FLOW -- MASS_TRANSPORT -- sequential runs with input file modifications -- vtu output problem

Dear ogs’ers,

I am running sequential simulations of (LIQUID) RICHARDS_FLOW and MASS_TRANSPORT with changing .mmp and .pqc (IPhreeqc) input files by using $RELOAD (.pcs file) and changing $TIME_START (.tim file). The problem is that ogs *.vtu output files (and the list in *.pvd) always start with 0.

For example. if I run a simulatino for 50 timesteps à 1000s each I get 50 *.vtu files numbered 0-50 (one for each time step). If I continue the run using $RELOAD for another 50 time steps, ogs still outputs 50 *.vtu files numbered 0-50. Desired would be 50-100.

Is there any option to adjust the start numbering of output *.vtu files?

Best,

Johannes

So far, the vtu name is [input file name]_[process name]_[time step number].vtu. For each run of ogs, the time step is account from zero. We can change the vtu name to [input file name]_[process name]_[time].vtu in future.

···

On 03/22/2018 11:07 AM, 'Johannes Boog' via ogs-users wrote:

Dear ogs'ers,

I am running sequential simulations of (LIQUID) RICHARDS_FLOW and MASS_TRANSPORT with changing *.mmp and *.pqc (IPhreeqc) input files by using $RELOAD (*.pcs file) and changing $TIME_START (*.tim file). The problem is that ogs *.vtu output files (and the list in *.pvd) always start with 0.

For example. if I run a simulatino for 50 timesteps à 1000s each I get 50 *.vtu files numbered 0-50 (one for each time step). If I continue the run using $RELOAD for another 50 time steps, ogs still outputs 50 *.vtu files numbered 0-50. Desired would be 50-100.

Is there any option to adjust the start numbering of output *.vtu files?

Best,

Johannes
--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "ogs-users" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to ogs-users+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com <mailto:ogs-users+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com>.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout\.