Problems importing Feflow files

Hi I’m new to OGS, I’ve used Feflow previously and trying to import Feflow files into OGS but get an error message. I’ve tried both on Windows 7 and MacOS 10.13 and get similar error messages. Can anyone please help kind regards

I have attached the error message from MacOS 10.13, the error message in Windows is similar

/Users/***/Documents/GROUNDWATER\ -\ FINITE\ ELEMENT/ogs-6.2.1-OSX-10.14-x64-de-utils/bin/DataExplorer ; exit;

(base) MacBook-Pro-15:~ $ /Users//Documents/GROUNDWATER\ -\ FINITE\ ELEMENT/ogs-6.2.1-OSX-10.14-x64-de-utils/bin/DataExplorer ; exit;

objc[24150]: Class FIFinderSyncExtensionHost is implemented in both /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/FinderKit.framework/Versions/A/FinderKit (0x7fffa9ccdcd0) and /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/FileProvider.framework/OverrideBundles/FinderSyncCollaborationFileProviderOverride.bundle/Contents/MacOS/FinderSyncCollaborationFileProviderOverride (0x115695cd8). One of the two will be used. Which one is undefined.

info: Create mesh

info: Set values for material property.

info: name: Transect

ERROR: In /Users/bilke/.conan/data/vtk/8.2.0/bilke/stable/build/62f53ee3aad76ab1a8572135500cd27fff12329d/source_subfolder/Common/Core/vtkLookupTable.cxx, line 143

vtkLookupTable (0x7fb65b1f6340): Bad table range: [1e+299, -1e+299]nfo: Mesh does not contain values for the property ‘MaterialIDs’.

Can you provide a minimal Feflow project showing this error?

Hi Thomas,

Thank you for getting back to me. I have provided a link to the FeFlow files I was using. I originally tried to import a 2D file as it was the one I was working on. Thinking a 2D file may be an issue I then tried to import a 3D Feflow file from a Feflow training exercise. Again the same error message on both MacOS and Windows 7 for both the 2D and 3D files.

I appreciate your help with this

kind reagrds

Adam

Dear Adam, sorry for the delay. The file contains a section “CRYPTED FEM 1.0” that isn’t handled by the DataExplorer and the tool FEFLOW2OGS. Maybe there are some options when you save your FEFLOW model? Hope that helps.