Problems with cmake of MFRONT in ogs6

Dear developers,

I am very intrestrated in the MFRONT and want to debug the relative benchmarks, but all the release versions seem not to be compiled with MFRONT support. When I change the OGS_USE_MFRONT in CMakeLists.txt from OFF to ON and cmake the source code in the CMD, all I got are these messages, “Configuring incomplete, errors occurred!”, “Determining if the include file pthread.h exists failed with the following output:Change Dir: F:/ogs6/ogs6_debug_MF/CMakeFiles/CMakeTmp”, “Determining if the function sgemm_ exists failed with the following output:Change Dir: F:/ogs6/ogs6_debug_MF/CMakeFiles/CMakeTmp”, “Performing C++ SOURCE FILE Test COMPILER_HAS_DEPRECATED_ATTR failed with the following output:Change Dir: F:/ogs6/ogs6_debug_MF/CMakeFiles/CMakeTmp”. So, how should I do to compile the source code correctly? I am looking forward to your reply.

Zhigang Ye
Hangzhou, China

Hi Zhigang,

I am currently using OGS+MFront. I`m not sure if you already solved your problem. Otherwise you can contact me. Since I got similar problems before, I think I can help.

Regards,
Xuerui

1 Like

Hi Zhigang,

we currently support OGS + MFront on Linux only. We actually never tried this on Windows. If you can please try this on Linux.

Best,
Lars

1 Like

Hi Dr. Xuerui Wang,
thanks for your kindness and reply. I feel so sorry for replying you so late since I haven’t logged in for a long time. As I focus on the development of a new personal process now, I will contact you once I need this MFRONT. Hope I will not bother you.

Best regards,
Zhigang

Hi Lars,
thanks for your kindness and reply. You are right. Maybe I should try it on Linux once I need the MFront.

With regards,
Zhigang