we would like to release a new version of OpenGeoSys with contributions from DL, CB, SB of CAU Kiel.
The version will include
- a new OGS-ChemApp interface
- a new reaction-interface / toolbox with general functionalities for coupling of reaction codes to OGS
- some routines of the Geochemcalc-Toolbox by DL for water density and gas-phase / water phase equilibria
- updates to the KineticReaction routine of OGS including NAPL-dissolution and mineral dissolution / precipitation models
- several updates to the OGS-Phreeqc interface
- several minor things related to the coupling of heat and conservative / reactive mass transport (temperature dependent diffusion, dispersion, biodegradation models, etc.)
If there are no objections we will update the trunk next Monday/Tuesday.
Dr. Christof Beyer
Institute of Geosciences