The OpenGeoSys Community Meeting 2019 is over and we think it was quite a success. Around 45 people from our community gathered at the UFZ for two days and exchanged their experiences with OpenGeoSys applications, development and workflows. We saw lots of case studies conducted with the well established version 5 of OpenGeoSys but also an increasing interest and also demand on OpenGeoSys-6 especially for performance-critical applications.
In the following we post a selection of the given presentations:
- Kalbacher, Thomas: Intro Community Meeting 2019 (1.7 MB)
- Müller, Sebastian: Python API for OpenGeoSys-5 (4.4 MB)
- Rink, Karsten: OpenGeoSys Data Explorer Intro (12.1 MB)
- Kunz, Herbert: OGS-6 functionalities in GINA_OGS6 (4.1 MB)
- Fischer, Thomas: OGS-6 tools to create modeling workﬂows (2.6 MB)
- Bilke, Lars: Create and run OGS within portable Linux container (1.0 MB)
- Naumov, Dmitri: OpenGeoSys 6.2: Annual report (external link)
More presentations can be requested on demand, please see the program for a list of given presentations.
We hope to see you again next year!
The Community Meeting Organization Committee